Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Journey Begins, Again.

Teach me, Lord, your way that I may walk in your truth, single-hearted and revering your name.
Psalm 86:11

This verse strikes a different chord in my heart, once that brings me closer to my calling. Oh, how the Lord has humbled me in so many ways. Reading that verse is SO MUCH EASIER than LIVING the verse. Simply asking, "God, I will drop everything in my life for you, so that Your will may be done" entails a higher level of trust and faith. I am not very sure where I am... in all of that.

I admit, I tend to act on impulse. I make decisions right away, and I slowly but surely convince myself that I have made the right decision. Sometimes, my emotions and feelings would be manifested by listening to my heart instead of logic. In turn, I breakdown and cry over it...never turning to God for his leadership.

The main idea that I have been struggling with is my vocation. What does my God want me to be? And frankly, how does that fit into my "ideal" life? Why am I here on this Earth? Day after day, as I read into Rediscovering Catholicism by Matthew Kelly, I contemplated on the people I want to imitate. I want to be closer with God; with my whole body and soul immersed in His undying love. I want to be a sponge saturated with His Love and that every action of mine is only to glorify Him. I want to imitate the Saints.

Every Saint has a past, Every sinner has a future.
Please pray for me :)

No comments: