Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pulling myself back up AGAIN...

Although I did buy a new laminated journal to write my thoughts in, I still return to the same ol' blogger. Typing is the new cursive.

School has toned down just a bit. I'm learning day by day of what I should be reviewing and working hard to make sure that I do not bite myself a few days before the test. I did struggle at my first round of tests, but I will not let that bring down my hope. NEVER!

I do have PPA to keep me sane and to realize that I do have the privelege to meet many different faces across campus. I have learned to be a more approachable person, and to be witty as well. I have not stress too much about the club these last few weeks because I have realized that the stress was just a time waster.

I want to be a pharmacist. I really want to be the person that the patient looks to whenever they are questionable about what they are taking. I need to be the person that has the answers. I cannot be worrying because I should be ready. And I will be.

Dear Lord,

Thanks for all the blessings you have given me. You are such a wonderful God. I know I do not deserve it all. Please let me be the light that you want me to be. I want to be the new light that could shine in other people's lives. I ask you for patience with my family, and perserverance as I make my way through obstacles that Satan brings before me. You are amazing.

Amen.

1 comment:

nitroberg said...

Awww, I know what you mean about all this. Its stressful a lot of times trying to keep up with things and make them all work out, but just keep going in light of all that you have in your life. It will work out some way or another. And remember, when one door closes, another opens.

~B^2 :)